Metal Hex Grid Refractory Lining
Metal Hex grid is also known as hex metal, hex metal grating, hex steel mesh, Hex steel grill or hex steel grid. Metal Hex grid provides surface framework for reinforcement of the refractory or concrete material in linings. They are made of pressed strips riveted to each other to form the hexagonal apertures.
Hex metal refractory lining is a hexagonal cellular mesh grating specifically designed for reinforcing both linings and flooring. The hex steel mesh acts as a surface framework to hold cement or refractory in position, and relieves stress in the lining's upper crust, which prevents spalling and cracking. As a result of hex metal's strength and unique design, abrasion and corrosion are retarded and refractory life is significantly extended. Even hot gaseous substances cannot erode the refractory because they are reflected away from the surface by the metal cellular grid.
- Thickness: 1.2 cm - 2.5 cm.
- Hole Shape: Tortoise.
- Excellency: Hexagon Big Mud Claw Tortoise Shell Mesh reinforces effectively. Anchor ability and interlink strength with liner material. It can prevent the layer break from anti-heat and heat preservation, thus enhancing the unite strength of liner.
- Materials: A General Carbon Steel, A3, OCr13, 1Cr13, 0Cr18Ni9, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, Cr25Ni20 SUS304 SUS316.
- Features of hex metal: protecting refractory materials, corrosion and abrasion resistance, high temperature stability.
- As refractories, hex steel mesh has Flexibility, high strength and erosion resistant characteristics. Hex steel mesh is an excellent choice of refractory linings in furnaces, reactors, cyclones, ducts and flues. It is mainly used in power plant, cement plant, Steel, petroleum, chemical industry, power generation and other large devices. The hex metal can largely improve the heat erosion and abrasion resistance.
- Hex mesh used for floors, hex mesh provides long term protection for armor applications in industrial floors. Specifically: Loading docks, ramps, high traffic aisles for forklifts and trucks, hot floors for foundry, forge and steel mills, refuse disposal plant floors and almost anywhere floors are subject to severe impact and rolling loads will benefit with Hex mesh.
- Since Hex Metal's flexibility allows it to be rolled, it easily conforms to circular shapes. It is ideal for lining Ducts, Furnaces, Reactor Vessels, Cyclones, Flue Gas Lines and other high temperature equipment of virtually any shape or configuration. Hex metal and flex metal refractory linings are both flexible, mesh grating used in reinforcing linings, floors and any cement structures needing added support.
Metal Hex Grid
Hex Metal Side View
Hex Metal Cells
Flex Hex Metal
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.